MadMapper sàrl, 43 route des Acacias, Geneva, Swiss herewith informs you about the processing of personal data for which MadMapper sàrl is responsible in the sense of the New Federal Act on Data Protection of Switzerland (nFADP) and of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Apart from sending us a letter, you may contact us at any time via support[at]madmapper[dot]com
You can reach our data protection officer by sending an e-mail to support[at]madmapper[dot]com or by sending a letter to MadMapper sàrl, 43 route des Acacias, Geneva, Swiss.
Rights of Data Subjects and Further Information
- We do not use any methods of automated individual decision-making.
- You have the right to request information at any time about all your personal data which we are processing.
- If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to have it rectified and completed.
- You can request the erasure of your personal data at any time, as long as we are not bound by legal obligations that require or allow us to continue processing your data.
- If the applicable legal requirements are met, you can request a restriction to the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to the processing, insofar as the data processing is based on profiling or direct marketing purposes.
- If the processing is carried out on the basis of the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing by stating reasons arising from your particular situation.
- If the data processing takes place on the basis of your consent or a contract, you have the right to a transfer of the data provided by you, insofar as the rights and freedoms of others are thereby not impaired.
- If we process your data on the basis of a declaration of consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time with future effect. The processing carried out prior to a revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
- Moreover, you have the right to file a complaint at any time with a data protection supervisory authority, if you believe that data processing has been carried out in violation of the applicable law.
If you subscribe to a newsletter, we will send you information about MadMapper and our products and partners.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we process your data for the purpose of sending the newsletter.
- You provide your contact details yourself when you subscribe to the newsletter; the further data for analysis is transmitted automatically by your browser.
- We use service providers as processors within the framework of a data processing agreement for the provision of services, especially for the provision, maintenance and servicing of IT systems.
- Data regarding newsletters will be deleted when you unsubscribe from the newsletters. Data from the session cookie is deleted after the end of the session. The remaining data will be deleted after one year.
Use of Personal Data
By using our service, you are providing certain data to us. This could be personal data. We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed.
We do not sell your personal data to any tier.
Upon checkout, name and address data are shared with our payment provider fastspring.com
We use the following data for the purposes as mentioned in this Privacy Statement:
- Name and address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Your hardware:
- computer name