In a grand follow up to the release of MadMapper during this years monumental edition of the Mapping Festival, Boris and Frz are off to Mutek to do the first official MadMapper since the launch.
This workshop offers a full range of practical applications within the principles of mapping with Modul8 and using MadMapper. The session includes
– An introduction to the principles of mapping
– An overview of the software
– A detailed view of all its functions
– The utilization of MadMapper with Modul8, Quartz Composer, VDMX and other softwares
– Installation of MadMapper on participants’ computers (a version limited to the workshop)
– Practice sessions in the workshop on mock-ups
– The creation of a simple patch in Quartz Composer
Prerequisites: a minimum working knowledge in the domain of video/performance, a Mac computer with Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) installed and a VGA or DVI adaptor.
The workshop will take place:
June 04, 2011 01:00 pm – 18:00
Salle Met A/B
9 Sainte-Catherine East
For the required pre-registration please contact: email@example.com
For further in formation go to the pages on the Mutek website: